Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Travels!

Mountain in Kosovo
We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting schedule to tell you why it is interrupted. I still have 4 days of Thessaloniki conference and four days of a road trip we took to Bosnia!

The Thessaloniki trip is taking longer because I want to tell you about all of the research that is going on around our region. I don't just want to say that we sat in a room for four hours each day listening to lectures, then we  ate then we listened some more then we ate some more. So, it will take a bit longer.

Also, it will take longer because I am three weeks behind on my Teach For America reading and I am supposed to at this meeting on Thursday night about all of this reading. My bad!

But I have lots of good memories to share with you!

See you around the globe!

No comments: