Saturday, October 11, 2014

Botanical Garden Exploration!

Svetlana, the woman who works in the international office and is wonderful and helps us with everything, invited me to go to the Botanical Garden with her and a few of her friends.

I figured Russians + pretty fall colors = photo session! And I was glad I guess that, because that was exactly what this was!

It is easy to get to the botanical garden, all you need it to take a bus and it drops you off right outside. Cost 100 RUB to get in.

But regardless, it was super fun to walk around and see all the pretty flowers, I won't over load you here, but you can check out Travel By Cassidy's FB page for more pictures!




I got in on some of the photo action!

This little girl watched us take pictures on the steps, then told her mom she wanted pictures on the step. 
See you around the globe!

No comments: